All parents make up the Parent Forum and regular meetings take place between a smaller representative group called the Parent Council, the Headteacher, senior pupils and other partners. Any member of the parent forum can approach the Parent Council with issues they wish raised and all parents are encouraged to involve themselves with the school. The Parent Council works closely with staff for the benefit of our pupils.
The objectives of the Parent Council are:
- To work in partnership with the school to enhance a welcoming school, inclusive for all parents
- To promote partnership between the school, all its staff, its pupils, its parents and the community
- To develop and engage in activities that support the education and welfare of the pupils
- To raise funds, apply for and receive grants, and accept gifts for the benefit of the school
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
Read the minutes of the latest meetings here.