Pupils have been working on their cross country fitness, resilience and determination in PE. On Wednesday 7th March we had our schools cross country competition. It was perfect running conditions as most of our cross country season has been this year. A small group of pupils ventured out for the run, including all S1, S3 long PE and many other willing runners. Thanks to the senior pupils who helped marshal and assist on the day.
The results were:S1-3 Girls
- Winner joint 1st = Maisie Baptist (S3) and Kirsty MacDonald (S2)
- 2nd – Helen Urquhart (S1)
- 3rd – Izzy MacDonald (S1)S1-3 Boys
- Winner 1st – Corey Maclennan (S2)
- 2nd – Sam Frost (S2)
- 3rd – Luke Elder (S2)S4-6 Boys winner joint 1st = Callum MacDonald (S4) Joel Goldby (S4)No S4-6 girls running this year.