You are now able pay online for meals in Gairloch High School.
Go to the Highland Council website – www.highland.gov.uk – and select the ‘PAY’ icon on the top left of the home page. Proceed to On-line payments, and, to pay for school meals, select ‘All Other Payments’, then ‘Education’, then ‘School meals’.
Complete the form with all information requested – all major credit and debit cards are accepted, except American Express and Diners.
- You will need to have the nine-digit Scottish Candidate Number (SCN) for each pupil to hand.
- Allow 24 hours for the payment to reach the pupil’s account – please note, payments made between 4.30pm Friday and 9am Monday will not appear in the pupil’s account until the Tuesday
- A separate payment must be made for each pupil
- All credit card transactions will incur a bank administration charge of 2%
- You are still able to pay by cash or cheque at the school if you prefer.